The Dark Templars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Guild The Dark Templars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lottery Details

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Every Monday i will be hosting a new Guild lottery system, all are welcome to enter. there will be 3 ways to get tickets:

1) first ticket must be bought, price depends on lvl->lvls 50-100 30k, 100-150 35k, 150-200 40k, 200-250 50k, 250-300 60k, 300-350 70k, 350-400 80k, 400-450 90k, you can buy up to 5 tickets a week.

2) I will write down your name and lvl after your first ticket is purchased, for every 5 lvls you gain after first ticket is Purchased i will add another ticket for you.

3) make a post on the forum.(can only get one ticket this way a week).

4) play 2 weeks in a row

Every monday i will announce the winner. There will be 1 winner a week at rondom, 1st gets 80% and 20% goes to the guild. Each persons Tickets will be recorded as a 3 digit number. To enter plz contact me or donny ty. YES i am using a program i recently found on my computer to pick a random number.

and No Posts in the guild lottery topic with count for a ticket.

i will be happy to answer any questions. and will add more information as we advance and i find out what needs to change.

Sry this was my fault yes i did change the paying system a little what you pay depends on your lvl

week#1-->Boxman22 and Cuete
week#2-->Eurydike
week#3-->wazT08
week#4-->Cuete
current 0

Last edited by Thomas814u on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:37 pm

What is the pot?
Money?
I see Gooner donated FSP. Are we drawing for those?

-Ruth
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:50 am

I believe that the pot will be what Gooner donated plus all the gold put into through buying tickets
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:07 am

im confused... gooner said 50k ea... but here it says i would only have to pay 30k... whats up with that which do i pay
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:54 am

Listen to what it says here lol, Thomas and Donny are running the show, Gooner is just saying what he understood from it
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:08 am

lol...to who must i send the funds?(my 50K)
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:27 pm

that would be thomas i beleive
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:50 pm

to me tonnie Smile
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:49 pm

How do we know when we got the 5 lvls?Because i don't remember what lvl i was when bought the tickets clown And when do we know who won
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:50 pm

i meant what time srry Neutral
Back to top Go down

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:55 pm

i got what lvl you were recorded Smile and i will post the winners monday morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lottery Details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lottery Details   Lottery Details Empty

Back to top Go down

Lottery Details
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Templars :: General Members :: Guild Lottery-
Jump to: